Thursday 1 March 2012

::Speak Now!!~ ⓛ ⓞ ⓥ ⓔ::








I'm not d kind of girl who should be rudely barging in 
on a white vail occasion & U 
are not d kind of boy 
who should be marrying d wrong girl
I sneak in & see Ur friends & her snotty little family

All dressed in past twelve & she is yelling at a bridesmaid
Somewhere back inside a room wearing a gown shaped like a pastry
This is surely not what U thought 
it would be & I lose myself in a daydream where I stand & say

Don't say yes, 
run away now I'll meet U 
when U're out of  at d back door
Don't wait or say a single vow 
U need to hear me out & they said "speak now"
Fond gestures are exchanged & d organ starts to play a song 
that sounds like a death march 
& I am hiding in d curtains
 it seems that I was uninvited by ur lovely bride-to-be

She floats down d aisle like a pageant queen.
But I know U wish it was me U wish it was me (Don't U?)
I hear d preacher say "Speak now 
or forever ho-old Ur pea-ea-ea-eace
There's d silence, there's my last chance 
I stand up with shaking hands, all eyes on me
Horrified looks from everyone in d room
 but I'm only looking at 
U.

No comments:

Post a Comment