Saturday 21 January 2012

::new me in 2012::

im free now..i'll get this freedom two days before this coming year..gud bye love!~



Dont worry im strong! im okey! i still wear my eyeliner! ahahaha~ Just forget about the past..so now please welcome my newborn blog..masuk masuk!~ hopefuly dah kurang la cite2 sedih untuk tahun ni..Allah tu takkan berlaku kejam kat umat dia yg teraniaya... (alaa..kene tipu tu pn kire teraniaya la..bweekks!) dah tamo dah ade cite2 cmtu...so well everybody, bile dh buat blog baru nih bnyak la nk kene update..padan muke, ade yg lame g close..ha lantak..dah nk mandi gi times square~


Its really hurt if im return..and now, im thanks to my friends who landing their hand for supproting me who is resposible to make me happy..ermm, actually for make me happy...thanks, this hurt feeling going to be heal day byday..and i dun wanna to return..Almost a year i live with this pain..and now its time to say gud bye to the pain.. TATA n BubbYE 'PAIN'.. 'HAPPY' is waiting for me there..hehehehe~ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment