Wednesday 4 April 2012

::Tade Tajok::

In our life always have ups & downs... nothing is prefect. Just like a stair we climb up & sometimes we might fall down. Believing in myself, moving forward & setting goals has always helped me to grow in all aspects of life. I recently have had a couple of disappointing things happen in my life & sometimes it feels like literally the sky is falling on me! I know that I have some great people in my life that are totally supportive of me, which really helps. I know that I have a lot to be grateful for in this life. What I struggle with is the overwhelming emotions that are all under one category…… fear. Ni pehal ckp omputih nih...kekekek~ ^^

Akibat tekanan yg telmpao yg menekan2 jiwe rage spanjaang minggu nih aku tak mampu nak wat ape2 keje skali pun.sbbnye stress fikir masalah aku yg xsudah2 ni.jam dah 415.aku igt nak OT smp kul 6 ke 7 ke.tp badan mcm lemau.larat ke x ni,...uwaaaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment